Sunday, February 26, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Hello Beauty Lovers...

I have been really using and enjoying my Revlon Lip Butter for the past two weeks. They go  on so smooth and have such rich pigmentation. When I first heard about them I thought that maybe they might feel good and moisturize the lips, but that the color that they would give off would be light and "barely there."I was completely wrong and I am glad I was :)

I currently own four from the entire collection:

Left to right: Tutti Frutti, Red Velvet, Berry Smoothie, and Peach Parfait

Tutti Frutti: A rich orange with no shimmer
Red Velvet: A deep dark red with no shimmer
Berry Smoothie: A medium tone pink ... The perfect kind of wearable pink :)
Peach Parfait: (MY FAVE) A light peach color. Out of the four it has the lightest color payoff but goes with any look. It has lots of shimmer.


They are a combination of a tinted balm and a lipstick. I purchased mine at CVS Pharmacy and Target but they sell them just about everywhere Revlon products are sold. They range between $6.00 and $8.00. Once you get your hands on one of these babies you will want MORE and MORE :) Try to get one of those BOGO deals at your local drugstore that way you can save $$$ and get more lip butters. Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment