Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fresh Green Waters

Hello Beauty Lovers,

Quick FOTD that I did for St.Patty's...I know this posting comes to you a day late but I was crazy busy yesterday. I used a MAC Duo named Fresh Green Waters.I purchased it from MAC over a year ago. I am not sure if it is still available to buy, but honestly any two greens (one Lime and one a bit darker green with black) will makes this look come to life :)




I started by using Urban Decay's primer potion and NYX jumbo pencil in NYX to prime my lids. I applied the Lime green all over the lid and the darker green in the crease. After I used MAC fluidline in Rich Ground to line my eyes and made a slight wing. I love how this color looks with the green :) Stila Kajal eyeliner in Topaz for my waterline rather then using a black. This will make my eyes look bigger. I primed my eyelashes with Urban Decay's eyelash primer and then gave my lashes two coats of CoverGirl Volume Exact mascara. This look is nothing to dramatic... it is actually very wearable and that is why I wore for this occasion because St. Patty's was on a Saturday and I was at the County Fair :) (YES IS WORE THIS LOOK TO THE COUNTY FAIR.....LOL).

Check out my youtube channel to see a tutorial on this look....

Thank you watching everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment