Friday, April 6, 2012

Perfect Nail Polish for Spring

Hey Beauty Lovers....

Yesterday I came home from work and decided that I was in much need of a fresh Mani and Pedi with a nice bright color. I came across my ONLY Sonia Kashuk nail polish in the color Tango Mango. All I can say is WOW! I LOVE IT!!! I have always been a huge fan of orange coral colors, but this color on my nails just makes me happy :) This is the first time I use this brand of nail polish so i can't comment on staying power but as for color it is nice and BRIGHT! Exactly what I was looking for and perfect for the season we are in :)

Sonia Kashuk Tango Mango and all her other name polish colors can only be found at Target. They range for about $5 each and I am considering picking up some more of these beautiful colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment